Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed by the customer (hereinafter referred to as ”you” ora “Buyer”) with Miss Lemonade Karol Samsel, hereinafter referred to as “Miss Lemonade”, "us" or ”we”, at the Miss Lemonade website, mobile website, or via telephone (jointly referred to as ”misslemonade.pl”).
- By using misslemonade.pl and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein (the ”Terms”). Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms before placing your order.
- Only persons 18 years or older, who are not under guardianship can place an order.
- The inclusion of any products or services on misslemonade.pl at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. We reserve the right to amend these Terms from time to time without prior notice to you. The version of the Terms that will apply to your order will be those on misslemonade.pl at the time you place your order.
- All names and brands are the property of their respective owners and are presented in the store for informational purposes only. Photos and images of the products presented in the shop are not advertising as defined in the law, but only the trade information about products and may vary slightly from the orginal.
Miss Lemonade want to provide the best possible online experience. To make this possible we need to ensure that our services runs like a clockwork. You understand and agree not to:
- post, transmit, redistribute, upload, or promote any communications or content that could harm or negatively impact our business, products or services;
- act in a manner or employ any device that restricts, impairs, interferes or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the misslemonade.pl site, or which impacts the security of the site;
- employ any device or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, script or other device or mechanism (including without limitation spiders, bots, crawlers, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the site, or to copy content from the site.
We reserve the right to immediately bar access to the site and close the account of any user who violates this provision or any other provision in these terms and conditions.
Items are saved in the shopping bag, but don’t wait too long, the items are not reserved!. When you're finished shopping, click on “Shopping bag" to place your order. Price and availability will be displayed. You may also edit your order at this time. When you’re happy with your order, proceed to checkout.
- Once you have placed your order, you will receive an email confirmation. An additional email will be sent to notify you that your order has dispatched with a tracking link to trace your order.
- The delivery time is the time required to prepare the order for shipment. The Seller agrees to use its best efforts amounted to a maximum of: 48 hours from the time of placing an order in case of COD shipments or 48 hours from receipt of the fee for the order in the account of the Seller's bank account.
- Orders made on weekends and public holidays are processing within 48 hours from the first working day, but without consecutive days of public holidays.
- In the case where an order can’t be completed due to lack of the product in stock (from the importer/wholesalers), the Buyer will be informed and will be able to change or cancel the order.
- An Order is considered valid and binding only if the order form is properly completed by the Buyer and sent to the store using the registration system and mechanisms contained on the store pages, unless the law provides otherwise.
- The Buyer may only enter an adjustments to the contract only before its approval of realization by the Seller. The buyer must make a correction of an order by email, and a validity of correction has to be confirmed by phone or email by the Seller.
- An Order sent by the Seller can’t be cancel subject to the accidents described in these regulations.
- In individual cases, accepted by the seller, may also cancel the paid order but not sent by the seller yet. Orders not paid within 3 calendar days will be canceled. The exception will be e-mailed individual arrangements with the Seller.
The Customer in the Online Store may place a product reservation, which he then buys in the physical store from among those indicated on the website - in the case of a booking, the sales contract will be concluded by the Customer in the physical store and on the date specified in the reservation. Until the conclusion of the sales contract in the physical store on the customer there are no obligations, and the customer can cancel the reservation at any time.
4. Prices and delivery charges
- The prices displayed at misslemonade.pl include the statutory Value Added Tax but do not include a delivery charge.
- The delivery charge for each order will be the same, regardless of the size or weight of your order.
- Prices in store, catalogue and online may vary.
Miss Lemonade exercises the utmost diligence in accepting and processing orders and will endeavour to deliver your order to an address or in accordance with your selected delivery option. Miss Lemonade endeavours to dispatch orders in the fastest possible time and in the order in which they are placed. Though we aim to deliver within the communicated time frame, delivery may take longer due to unexpected events.
- Delivery of orders by: Courier UPS, Courier FEDEX, Postal Service.
- Shipping costs are held by the Buyer, who is informed about the total cost of delivery before the final approval of the order.
- Information about the contract and the cost of delivery orders will also be sent to the Buyer via e-mail after order to the given address in the order form, or assigned to a service account in the store.
- The Buyer, if possible, should check the delivery status when receiving in the presence of the courier company employee. In case of damaged shipping, if possible, Buyer shall report this fact to the courier and prepare minutes of complaint and inform the Seller.
- The cost of returned or exchanged of shipping to the store is covered by the Buyer, but in case of justifiable complaints, replacement of a defective or refund a faulty product, the Seller shall reimburse the shipping costs, after consultation the details of such a return. In other cases (if the complaint, exchange or refund faulty product will be illegitimate) The Seller shall not reimburse shipping costs.
- The cost of foreign delivery is determined individually according to the rank of the courier company. Seller does not implement cash on delivery (COD).
- You will find the full Delivery Policy at misslemonade.pl.
- If you have questions about the shipment please contact Miss Lemonade Customer Service via telephone at +48 663132014 or via email [email protected]
6. Exchange & Returns
You always have the right to withdraw from your order within 14 days, without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is counted from the day of the delivery of the last good(s) in your order. However, to meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to let us know about your decision to withdraw from your order, before the withdrawal period has expired ( (by post, fax or e-mail).
In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the Agreement, the Consumer should notify us by e-mail at: [email protected] The Consumer can also use our contact form to withdraw from the Agreement by way of a statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can also notify us about the return of products using your customer account in our store. The consumer does not have to give the reason for withdrawing from the contract. You can use the model withdrawal form, which is included in the attachment to these Regulations, but it is not mandatory.
Miss Lemonade guarantees a full refund of the returned items provided that all items are returned in the same condition they were in upon your receipt. This means the items should not have been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn (other than to try the item on) and that any labels or tags should be intact. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Detailed information on the possibility of returning and exchanging goods can be found in the Returns and Exchanges tab at misslemonade.pl.
- The products offered in the store have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or seller force in the Republic of Polish. Most of products covered by the warranty determined by the manufacturer, based on the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
- Buyer have the right to claim of product bought in the store because of non-conformity of the product received, delays in delivery due to the fault of Store and other cases resulting from generally applicable laws.
- Complaints are not subject to: natural wear of the product, mechanical damage (bruises, abrasions, tears) arising from use of the product, damage resulting from a poor fit or improper use of product and maintenance.
- The buyer must return the product to us, including all branded packaging with proof of purchase (receipt / invoice) a statement of the complaint/exchange, so you can identify the claims of the buyer. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of sending the product back to us but in case the complaint is accepted delivery costs are reimbursed under the conditions described in point. Repaired or replaced with new merchandise is delivered to the Purchaser at the cost of the Seller.
- Seller agrees to consider the complaint in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Claims as well as the product subject to the complaint should be sent to: Misslemonade.pl, Arbuzowa street 31/2, 02-747 Warsaw, marked "COMPLAINT".
- Seller will not accept COD shipments.
Complaint form to be downloaded:
8. Payment method
Credit card or debit card
You can enter your payment details at the time you place your order using a valid credit or debit card.
Your data is encrypted and not fully disclosed to sellers. In addition, we qualify for eligible purchases with a buyer protection program.
Miss Lemonade gift cards
You can choose to pay the whole or part of your order placed at our website with Miss Lemonade gift cards.
Money transfer to the bank account. Title transfer must include the order number.
Adress: Arbuzowa 31/2 street, Warsaw 02-747
SWIFT / BIC | ALBPPLPW
account PLN | PL 49 2490 0005 0000 4600 6325 7415
account EUR | PL 02 2490 0005 0000 4600 6433 0111
account GBP | PL 60 2490 0005 0000 4600 1786 9268
account USD | PL 70 2490 0005 0000 4600 6611 2135
Confirmation of the order will be sent in an e-mail. Details on available payment methods can be found in the "Payments" tab on the misslemonade.pl website.
9. Colours and measurements
We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including composition and colours. The colour you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colours. An item’s measurements given on misslemonade.pl are only approximate values to give you a better understanding of the model or fit of that specific item, and not a definite guarantee of the actual measurements of the item you receive. The final measurements of an item may vary depending on the material used in its production.
11. Company's data
MISS LEMONADE Karol Samsel
ul. Arbuzowa 31 lok. 2, 02-747 Warszawa
e-mail: [email protected]
phone +48 663 132 014
ul. Arbuzowa 31 lok. 2, 02-747 Warszawa
e-mail: [email protected]
phone +48 663 132 014
These terms and conditions apply to Miss Lemonade Gift Cards purchased on misslemonade.pl. By purchasing Miss Lemonade Gift Cards you accept these terms and conditions. Miss Lemonade reserves the right to interpret, modify, or terminate the terms and conditions. The most recent terms and conditions will always be posted at hm.com.
Miss Lemonade Gift Cards may be used in Miss Lemonade stores and online at misslemonade.pl. You can use the Miss Lemonade Gift Cards to pay for the full value or part of the value of your selected item(s). If your purchase online is not completely covered by Miss Lemonade Gift Cards you can use an additional payment method to complete the purchase. Please read more in the Payment section at misslemonade.pl. You can always check your current balance in a Miss Lemonade store or by contacting customer service (see below).
Payment methods for Miss Lemonade gift cards are the same as for normal shopping. So, you can pay for the gift card by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal. More details can be found in the Payment section at misslemonade.pl.
Miss Lemonade Gift Card will be sent to the chosen recipient's email address immediately after the purchase is complete. If you order a Miss Lemonade Gift Card you are obligated to provide a correct email address for delivery. If the address you have provided cannot be confirmed Miss Lemonade reserves the right to withhold the delivery of the Miss Lemonade Gift Cards.
Each online purchase of Miss Lemonade Gift Cards is limited to a maximum value of 2000 EUR. The online minimum value for Miss Lemonade Gift Cards is 100 EUR. Miss Lemonade Gift Cards are valid for 2 years from the date of the last activation or purchase. At the expiry of the validity period, the Miss Lemonade Gift Cards cannot be used for purchase, reactivated nor can the unused remaining value be refunded. The Miss Lemonade Gift Cards can be used until the balance of the card is zero. If the balance of the card is zero for three months, the Miss Lemonade Gift Card is invalid and cannot be activated or used again.
If you use the return process for items purchased with a Miss Lemonade, a Miss Lemonade Gift Card will be issued before refund to other payment methods will be performed. The Miss Lemonade Gift Card will be sent to you by email after the return is complete. You are obligated to provide a correct email address for delivery of the Miss Lemonade Gift Card. If the email address you have provided cannot be confirmed Miss Lemonade reserves the right to withhold the delivery of the Miss Lemonade Gift Card. Miss Lemonade Gift Cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Returns Guarantee
You have a 14 days return period (beginning the day after delivery of your order) to cancel your order of Miss Lemonade Gift Cards purchased online and receive a full refund. If you wish to return the Miss Lemonade Gift Cards, please contact Miss Lemonade Customer Service (see below).
Liability Miss Lemonade cannot be held liable for Miss Lemonade Gift Cards once activated, which subsequently are lost, stolen, inactivated or damaged.
9. Customer Service
Miss Lemonade, Arbuzowa 31/2, 02-747 Warsaw
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +48 663 132 014
10. Company information
MISS LEMONADE Karol Samsel
ul. Arbuzowa 31 lok. 2, 02-747 Warsaw
e-mail: [email protected]
Phone +48 663 132 014
Welcome to the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program ("Loyalty Program”). By registering for the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
The Loyalty Program allows you to earn points and exchange them for vouchers that you can use when shopping in our store.
The membership in the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program is free of charge and no purchase is necessary to become a member. The system is automatically activated while the customer’s register in the store and is actively assigned to him for an indefinite period, unless the customer decides to remove an account from the shop customer’s base.
Membership in the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program is limited to person who are at least 18 years of age and have a current, valid email account.
Your Membership is personal, non-transferable and subject to these Terms and Conditions as well as any other rules, regulations, policies, and procedures adopted by Miss Lemonade. We apply a limit of one Membership per person.
Companies, groups, associations or other entities, or others making commercial or bulk purchases are not eligible for Membership. The Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program may not be used for reselling or profit.
It is your responsibility to keep your email and contact details up to date.
You can only earn points to the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program by shopping in Miss Lemonade store in Poland and online at misslemonade.pl. Please remember that for the purchase of Miss Lemonade gift cards, points will not be added to your account.
Discounts are allocated indefinitely and shall be granted for each next order of the registered customer, regardless of its value (but not less than 50 zl gross). The first threshold entitling the holder to receive a permanent amount of discount is 50 zł gross. After exceeding the required amount to the Customer's account is assigned a 2% discount for each additional order. For each given 50 zł (and multiples of that amount) will receive a refund of 2% on your account in the form of a voucher to use on future purchases. The minimum amount for which the voucher can be used is 50 zł gross.
The points you have earned is personal and cannot be transfered to another person or member. If you return the purchased product, we will collect from your account the points previously granted for its purchase.
Points for purchases are being charged when it order will receive status: Delivered.
Points are allocated for an indefinite period, unless the customer decides to delete the account from the store's customer database.
4. Changes, Termination and/or removal from Loyalty Program
You can cancel your Account in the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program at any time. To do this, go to your Miss Lemonade Account at misslemonade.pl.
Miss Lemonade may, at its sole discretion, apply, interpret, terminate, alter, limit, suspend or modify the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program, and/or any of the Terms and Conditions, rules, regulations or benefits at any time, without notice. It is your responsibility to check or review these terms and conditions from time to time to keep informed of any changes.
Miss Lemonade reserves the right to exclude any individual from the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program in its sole discretion. Any proven or reasonably assumed abuse of the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program, failure to follow the Terms and Conditions, any misrepresentation or any conduct detrimental to the interests of Miss Lemonade may subject you to Membership revocation and will affect eligibility for further participation in the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program. If your Membership is revoked, any points in your Miss Lemonade Account will automatically expire.
5. Limitation of liability
Miss Lemonade will not be liable for any system failure or malfunction of the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program or any consequences thereof. Miss Lemonade accepts no liability for any loss or damages arising from suspension, variation or termination or in any other way relating to the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Applicable Law
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Poland. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising or relating to these Terms and Conditions or membership in the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program shall be resolved by the applicable courts in the Poland.
7. Additional information about the program
If you have any questions regarding the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program, you may contact customer service at Miss Lemonade on +48 663 132 014. All correspondence regarding the Miss Lemonade Loyalty Program should be addressed to [email protected]