Use the shop browser in the right upper corner.
There is no such necessity. You can send a request to realization without registering and creating an account at the store. It will be made as a standard, but you will not have the opportunity to use such facilities as chacking an order status, fallow the shipment, viewing your order history, participating in contests and promotions, use a discount codes for regular customers and so on.
Normally within 24 hours. The orders completed in the working days by 2 - are usually giving at the same day and delivery to the customer the next working day.
You always get a confirmation to your specified email address. It does not matter whether the client has set up an account or did a "fast" purchase without registering - always receive a summary with details on e-mail address.
Personal collection of ordered product is possible from Monday to Friday at Showroom located on Arbuzowa 31/2 street, 02-747 Warsaw.
Yes, you can return the ordered product, provided that it was not in use and has a manufacturer's tag. Such product must be sent to the address of the store with a note about the return. Shipping costs are covered by the customer.
The shop will return the money within 7 working days. The money will be sent to indicated bank account, unless agreed a different way.
To receive an invoice, select this option when register your personal data to ordering and filling in each field of the form. Please note that the data on the order form can be different then on the shipping.
This usually happens for two reasons: the e-mail address and/or the password was entered incorrectly. If passwords were forgotten - please click on the link "remind the password" available on the log-ons website. The new, randomly generated password will be sent to the given e-mail address at the registration. If in spite of the correct password, you still have problem to log on, please contact us: email@example.com
Information about the current status of the order is accessible on the site "my account" (only for registered customers). Additionally, the information about the status order are being sent to the to the given email account.
The agreement with the courier company provides a delivery for next working days after placing an order, that is on average 24 h from placing an order.
The courier should repeat the delivery to the indicated address.
In such a situation, above all one should not collect the parcel from the courier. If the delivered parcel is raising doubts, and the package e.g. is damaged, we ask for the refusal and informing us about such a situation. We will try as soon as possible to send the new product or to return the paid amount due.
More thorough watching the parcel is possible only after paying a fee for the package and after signing a transport documents. In fact the courier doesn't have a duty of participating in this process, but it is possible ask him to wait by the time of checking the package. If the courier disagrees to such a termination, one should remember (if necessary to remind the courier) that in case of damage the courier have to arrive one more time to draw the protocol of the damage.
If the order is on the phase of implementation, please as soon as possible to get in touch with us.
Couriers don't have a duty of contacting the recipient of the parcel before its delivery, therefore we can't guarantee it. From experience we can say the courier is usually calling the addressee before the delivery (usually early in the morning).
If your Credit Card has been declined it can be for a number of reasons:
If you contact your Credit Card Provider or Bank they will tell you why they have declined it. You can then contact us and let us know, and we will try again.
Shipping fees are calculated automatically according to the delivery destination, weight and total volume of the ordered items, in the fairest way possible.
|Delivery Method||Delivery Period*||From|
Polish Post (worldwide)
|Global Express (worldwide)||3-10 days||8€|
|Fedex Economy (worldwide)||up to 5 days||12€|
|Fedex Priority (worldwide)||48-72 hrs||15€|
|UPS Standard (Europe)||3-6 days||9€|
|UPS Express (worldwide)||24-48 hrs||17€|
|UPS Today (Warsaw only)||same day delivery||50zł|
|Inpost (Poland only)||2-3 days||11zł|
*The time frames are given in working days. The indicated delivery times are general time frames established by the shipping company. No refund for shipping fees can be made on orders delivered later than the indicated delivery times.
We aim to give you precise information regarding shipping fees. You can check the exact shipping fees for your basket by entering the delivery country, without having to log into your account or create an account, and before the payment stage.
Orders for delivery to countries outside the European Union are not subject to Polish VAT. The prices indicated on the website for such orders are free of tax and therefore do not take into account VAT.
Please note that import duty and VAT can apply for deliveries outside of the EU. We have no control over these charges and cannot calculate what they might be as customs policies differ widely from country to country.
The customer is also responsible for verifying the possibilities of importing ordered items with respect to the governing laws of the destination country.
Your order will be sent within 24 hours from Monday – Friday. All orders made after Friday at 14:00 (Warsaw time) will be sent on Monday morning.
Shipping time depends on courier only. You can find your estimated shipping time in table below:
MEASURES TO TAKE DURING DELIVERY
During the delivery of your order, it is important to check that your package has not been damaged during transport. This must be done in the presence of the deliveryman. If the packaging of your package and/or the item(s) is/are damaged, you must enter the details of the damage on the Shipper’s Delivery Slip. You can also refuse the delivery. The Shipper’s Delivery Slip will be an important document in case of compensation requests (refunds, exchanges) to Miss Lemonade or the shipping company.
If you notice any damage after unpacking the package, contact our Customer Service Team within the following 3 days through the Contact Form or by telephone at:
Our consultants are available Monday to Thursday from 10:00 to 18:00 and on Friday from 10:00 to 16:00.
If you have placed an order for delivery outside of the European Union, please note that custom fees and import taxes are imposed once the parcel arrives in the country of destination. As your order will be held by customs, you may be asked to pay these fees and taxes. These fees must be paid by the receiver (this also applies to retailers and wholesalers).
Unfortunately, we do not have any control over the amount imposed nor are we able to estimate the fees as the customs regulations vary from country to country.
You will receive a tracking code (according to the shipping method used). You can also follow the progress of your order at any point by logging in to your account. Select ‘My Orders’ to follow the progress of your parcel. For any questions concerning the progress of your delivery you can also contact our Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that while tracking international shipments you may experience occasional data loss and minor inconsistencies, which are caused by operation of foreign tracking systems.
If an order has not been collected within the time period specified by the delivery company, the products will be automatically returned to the sender, and the cost of re-sending the parcel must be paid by the recipient.
Delivery rates are calculated based on weight and destination. The rate will be calculated and shown to you before confirming your order.
The indicated delivery times are general time frames established by the shipping company. These time frames are on top of item availability times and order preparation times. No refund for shipping fees can be made on orders delivered later than the indicated delivery times.
For items that are not available immediately, a time frame for the item’s availability in our warehouse is stated on the product page. These time frames are on top of package delivery times depending on the shipper chosen.
Shipping fees are calculated automatically according to the delivery destination, weight and total volume of the ordered items, in the fairest way possible.
Please note that we may refuse to deliver voluminous items (furniture, large pieces of decor, etc.) outside Europe.
Credit Card (Braintree)
All payments are processed using world class payment system. In addition to all transactions being encrypted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.Every order is confirmed by an automated email which shows the details of your purchase.
Braintree is an online and mobile payment method that enables credit card customers to quickly and safely transactions. Braintree has partnered with a number of banks and payment service providers so that we can give our clients the ability to accept the widest range of online payment methods.
PayPal (including all credit cards)
If you have a Paypal account, it is possible to pay using this service. PAYPAL facilitates secure transactions without ever showing your bank details to the payee. Your e-mail address and a password are all that is needed.
Choose this option when paying for your order. You will then receive our bank details, and all you need to do is transfer the money from your bank account. Your parcel will be sent by our services once the transaction is validated by our bank partners. The items in your order are reserved. You have up to 7 days to pay, but after this time period, the products in your order will be put back on sale.
|SWIFT / BIC||ALBPPLPW|
|PLN account||PL 49 2490 0005 0000 4600 6325 7415|
|EUR account||PL 02 2490 0005 0000 4600 6433 0111|
|GBP account||PL 60 2490 0005 0000 4600 1786 9268|
Cash on delivery ( Poland only )
When you select Cash on Delivery as your payment method, you don't have to make any advance payment. You pay for your order only when you receive it.
You can pay by cash or credit card at our showroom.
We want you to be completely happy with your order. Subject to certain exceptions set forth below, if for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return within 14 days of receipt of the (original) merchandise.
You have a legal timeframe of 14 days - as of the delivery of your order - within which you must notify us of your intention to return an item, the reson for its return and return the item.
You need only to enter your customer account and in the “Return or exchange an item or items” section:
Mail the package to:
Orders to Mainland Poland
Miss Lemonade may pays in part the return costs only for items of fashion for a return within Poland. From abroad, the return costs are at your expense.
Exchanges are only possible within the same model, for another size and/or colourway. If the replacement item is more expensive than the item it is replacing, there will be a request to pay the difference. In the opposite case, you will receive a voucher (credit note) for the price difference.
All items from the website can be returned, except those that mention otherwise. In accordance with the legislation governing e-commerce, return items must be intact, in perfect condition ready to be resold and in their original packaging. They must not be worn or used, nor have deteriorated in any way, no matter how small, and must be perfectly clean. Any item that is damaged, incomplete or whose original packaging has deteriorated will not be refunded nor exchanged.
Mail the package to:
Items ordered via a gift list can be returned. They can be exchanged or refunded in the form of a voucher, but cannot be refunded.
If Miss Lemonade makes an error in your order, the return shipping fees shall be refunded by Miss Lemonade. In such a case, please contact our Customer Service team who will explain how to proceed.
You have a legal time frame of 14 calendar days from the delivery date of your order to declare and send your return.
Miss Lemonade kids store is owned by MISS LEMONADE Karol Samsel, registered in Poland at Nowoursynowska 139T/10, Registration Number 502834, taxpayer identification number 745-178-16-87, CRO certificate 142233932, hereinafter referred as Seller.
Bank account: Alior Bank 49 24900005 0000 4600 6325 7415
The correspondence address : Misslemonade.pl, ul. Arbuzowa 31/2 street, 02-747, Warsaw
Contact Details: Phone 663 132 014, e-mail: email@example.com
These rules of online store, hereinafter referred to as the "Terms", specifies the rules for the online shop operated under the name Misslemonade.pl (the internet address www.misslemonade.pl), hereinafter referred to as "Shop" and the terms of the conclusion and implementation of sales contracts with buyers through the Shop.
These Conditions shall become a part of the contract between the Seller and the client of Shop, hereinafter referred to as "Buyer".
1) The Seller sells products via the Internet. The condition of making an order in the store is:
2) The buyer of the available products in the store need to be an adult.
3) Seller fulfil orders only in Poland. In individual cases, after prior approval of the Shop, the shipment is possible to European Union countries, only through courier.
4) All names and brands are the property of their respective owners and are presented in the store for informational purposes only. Photos and images of the products presented in the shop are not advertising as defined in the law, but only the trade information about products and may vary slightly from the orginal.
2. Shop offer
1) The presented products and information about them are just for information only and do not constitute an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 of the Civil Code.
2) Prices of products in the store are expressed in Polish zlotys. Prices include VAT, but does not include information about shipping cost , which will be calculated and communicated to the Buyer before the final approval of the order. Presented price of a product is binding on the Buyer at the time of his order.
3) Seller reserves the right to change the prices of the goods specified in the offer, which can not adversely affect the order made.
4) The amount and type of offering products in the store are variable and are constantly updated.
5) The quantity of possible “Sale” products in a store is limited. Their sale is carried out based on the order of confirmed orders by the shop, till run low.
6) All products offered by the Shop are brand new, covered with warranty against hidden defects and warranty (in case of products covered by the manufacturer's warranty).
3. Order Products from the site
1) Before the final ordering the buyer will be able to read the information concerning this order, which will include, among others, accurate calculation of the ordered products, the unit price and the total value of any discounts and accurate delivery costs.
2) When you place an order via the site, we will send you an order confirmation which will be sent to the email address specified in the Buyer's order form or you assigned to the account in the store.
3) The delivery time is the time required to prepare the order for shipment. The Seller agrees to use its best efforts amounted to a maximum of:
4) If the description of products which have information about the date of bringing goods from the importer or a warehouse, for example about: "Availability: 3-5 days", or "Availability: 48h" (h, is the amount of hours).
5) Delivery time is extended by the longest time specified in the description of ordered products. For all other products, that do not have any of the above information applies to the execution time from point. 3.3.
6) Orders made on weekends and public holidays are processing within 48 hours from the first working day, but without consecutive days of public holidays.
7) In the case where an order can’t be completed due to lack of the product in stock (from the importer/wholesalers), the Buyer will be informed and will be able to change or cancel the order.
8) An Order is considered valid and binding only if the order form is properly completed by the Buyer and sent to the store using the registration system and mechanisms contained on the store pages, unless the law provides otherwise.
9) The Buyer may only enter an adjustments to the contract only before its approval of realization by the Seller. The buyer must make a correction of an order by email, and a validity of correction has to be confirmed by phone or email by the Seller.
10) An Order sent by the Seller can’t be cancel subject to the accidents described in these regulations.
11) In individual cases, accepted by the seller, may also cancel the paid order but not sent by the seller yet.
12) After sending the order to the Buyer, Shop generate an e-mail and message (if possible) of the shipment of the products.
4. The cost and method of delivery
1) Delivery of orders by:
2) Shipping costs are held by the Buyer, who is informed about the total cost of delivery before the final approval of the order. Information about the contract and the cost of delivery orders will also be sent to the Buyer via e-mail after order to the given address in the order form, or assigned to a service account in the store.
3) The Buyer, if possible, should check the delivery status when receiving in the presence of the courier company employee. In case of damaged shipping, if possible, Buyer shall report this fact to the courier and prepare minutes of complaint and inform the Seller.
4) The cost of returned or exchanged of shipping to the store is covered by the Buyer, but in case of justifiable complaints, replacement of a defective or refund a faulty product, the Seller shall reimburse the shipping costs, after consultation the details of such a return. In other cases (if the complaint, exchange or refund faulty product will be illegitimate) The Seller shall not reimburse shipping costs.
5) The cost of foreign delivery is determined individually according to the rank of the courier company. Seller does not implement cash on delivery(COD).
5. Payment Methods
1) The buyer may make a payment in the following way:
2) After receiving receipt of payment, we confirm by e-mail and message (if possible) the acceptance of an order. In the absence of payment of the Seller's account within 5 working days from the date of dispatch of the Buyer messages sumarizing the order referred to in paragraph 3.2 above, the order shall be considered to have been lodged.
3) In exceptional cases ,it is possible to negotiate the payment date, however, request from the Buyer must be approved by the Seller.
6. Cancelling Orders
1) Buyer have the right to cancel the order and return purchased product within 15 days from the date of delivery of the order, without giving any reason. Withdrawal is only possible if the product is not destroyed or damaged for reasons attributable to the Buyer.
2) In case of cancellation, the Buyer should notify the Seller by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or letter according the data specified in point. 6.5. below, indicating the order or which products waiver applies. The buyer need to send a statement before its expiry.
3) If you cancel your order you must return the product to us, including all branded packaging as far as possible, with all tags within 14 days.
4) Seller agrees to consider withdrawal from the contract within 2 working days from the date of delivery to the store of returned product provided that the conditions referred to in paragraph. 6.1 - 6.3. above. If all the conditions of the goods referred to in the previous sentence are met, the refund will be indicated by the buyer's bank account.
5) Subject to the point. 6.2. withdrawal from the contract and return the purchased product must be sent to: Misslemonade.pl, Arbuzowa street 31/2, 02-747 Warsaw, with a note "WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT".
6) We do not accept COD shipments
7) The withdrawal referred in point. 6.1. does not apply in cases of:
1) The products offered in the store have a warranty of the manufacturer, importer or seller force in the Republic of Polish. Most of products covered by the warranty determined by the manufacturer, based on the proof of purchase (receipt or invoice).
2) Buyer have the right to claim of product bought in the store because of non-conformity of the product received, delays in delivery due to the fault of Store and other cases resulting from generally applicable laws.
3) Complaints are not subject to: natural wear of the product, mechanical damage (bruises, abrasions, tears) arising from use of the product, damage resulting from a poor fit or improper use of product and maintenance.
4) The buyer must return the product to us, including all branded packaging with proof of purchase (receipt / invoice) a statement of the complaint/exchange, so you can identify the claims of the buyer. Buyer will be responsible for the cost of sending the product back to us but in case the complaint is accepted delivery costs are reimbursed under the conditions described in point. 4.4. Repaired or replaced with new merchandise is delivered to the Purchaser at the cost of the Seller.
5) Seller agrees to consider the complaint in accordance with the applicable laws.
6) Claims as well as the product subject to the complaint should be sent to: Misslemonade.pl, Arbuzowa street 31/2, 02-747 Warsaw, marked "COMPLAINT".
7) Seller will not accept COD shipments.
1) Buyer have the right to exchange the purchased products within 15 days from the date of delivery, without giving a specific reason for replacement. This is possible only in the case if the product is not damaged. The intention of replacement the Seller must be informed by e-mail or by phone. Lateness of the term will be the basis for the failure the exchanges.
2) The buyer must return the product to us, including all branded packaging with proof of purchase (receipt / invoice) and completed form claim/replacement.
3) The Seller is obliged to send such product within 4 working days
4) Buyer will be responsible for the cost of sending back the exchanged product
5) Seller will not accept COD shipments
6) Product subject to exchange should be sent to: Misslemonade.pl, Arbuzowa street 31/2/, 02-747 Warsaw, with a note "EXCHANGE".
1) Personal data shall be protected in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 of the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002., Item. 926) to prevent access by third parties .
2) The buyer consents to the processing of personal data by the Data Administrator (Miss Lemonade Karol Samsel) for an account of the Buyer and processing the orders within the website Misslemonade.pl accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U . No. 101 of 2002., item. 926, as amended. d.). Personal data are used for execution of contracts of sale, in connection with the that can be communicated to those responsible for the delivery of purchased products to the customer. Buyers have the right to access their data and to correct them. The data are transferred voluntarily.
3) Personal data of the buyers making payments via PayU for purchased goods/products/services are transferred PayU S.A. company located in Poznan, as the data controller(60-324 Poznań, ul.Marcelińska90), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS0000274399.
10. Final Provisions
1) The seller may make changes to these Terms and Conditions, provided that such changes are justified due to e.g. the important interest of the Seller or the Buyers, the changes may not worsen the situation (right)of buyers. Changes of the Regulations in relation to buyers using the service account in the store are valid from the moment they accept such changed Terms. Seller reserves that, with regard to buyers using the service account in the store, some of the functions Store or even the ability to make purchases in the store may be limited or even impossible until the acceptance of the changed Regulations, which does not apply to already ordered goods.
a) These Regulations is a document defining rules for placing an orders in the store. Each buyer is obliged to read the Terms and Conditions, and its provisions are binding on him at the time of his order in the store or properly accept the Rules(for buyers using the service account).
b) In matter not regulated by the Regulations, the provisions oft he Civil Code and other In any matter not covered by this Regulation shall apply the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant applicable laws.
2) The owner of the store: MISS LEMONADE Karol Samsel
ul. Nowoursynowska 139T/10, 02-776 Warszawa
NIP 745-178-16-87, REGON 142233932
kontakt: Telefon +48 663 132 014.
3) Dane korespondencyjne sklepu: Misslemonade.pl
4) Regulations are applicable from 15.08.2013.
Miss Lemonade Team
Transaction and data security determine the direction of Przelewy24 development. The priority, at every stage of system improvement, is meeting top security standards. This is why all information passed to Przelewy24 is stored only in a secured DataCenter belonging to our Company. No piece of stored data is made available outside.
Przelewy24 meets PCI Complient, McAffe Secure standards which guarantees that your transactions are processed with a credible partner.
To make capturing confidential data impossible, the information about access to bank accounts is entered by customers solely on secured bank websites; the system does not store data concerning payment cards which enable transaction processing without the card holder consent.
Money paid to Przelewy24 accounts is transferred to the recipients' accounts ASAP. We try to settle payment rules with our partners in such a way so that the money was kept on Przelewy24 for possibly shortest time.