We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable when using our services. Therefore, below we present you the most important information regarding the rules of processing your personal data and cookies which are used by the Miss Lemonade store. This information has been prepared on the basis RODO, the General Data Protection Regulation.
1. Personal Data Administrator
- Miss Lemonade Karol Samsel
- ul. Arbuzowa 31/2
- 02-747 Warszawa
- NIP 7451781687
- REGON 142233932
- +48 663132014
- email: [email protected]
2. User rights
- Right to access: You have the right to request information about the personal data we hold on you at any time.
- Right to portability: Whenever Miss Lemonade processes your personal data, by automated means based on your consent or based on an agreement, you have the right to get a copy of your data transferred to you or to another party. This only includes the personal data you have submitted to us.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request rectification of your personal data if the information is incorrect, including the right to have incomplete personal data completed. If you have a Miss Lemonade account you can edit your personal data under your account and membership pages.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to erase any personal data processed by Miss Lemonade at any time
- Your right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling analysis made for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to complain with a supervisory authority: If you consider Miss Lemonade to process your personal data in an incorrect way you can contact us. You also have the right to raise a complaint to a supervisory authority.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] and write Data Protection Officer as subject matter.
3. How long do we save your data?
- Online purchase: We will keep your data as long as you are an active customer.
- Direct marketing: We will keep your data for direct marketing until you withdraw your consent.
- Miss Lemonade account: We will keep your data for as long as you have an active Miss Lemonade account.
- Customer service: For in store complaints your personal data will be saved for 2 years.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations: We will save your data in compliance with the book-keeping rules in your country.
4. For what purpose do we collect, save and process user data?
4.1 Customer Account
For each customer who registers with us via the register now function, we set up a customer account, i.e. password-protected, direct access to his or her existing data stored by us. This allows you, amongst other things, to view your already-concluded, still open and recently sent orders, or to manage your personal data and the newsletter.
The following data must be given during the registration for a customer account (obligatory disclosures): e-mail address, password, forename, surname, consent to the check on credit standing and to the data-protection provisions.
We will use your personal data to create and manage your personal account in order to give you a personalised and relevant experience at Miss Lemonade.
4.2 Online purchase
We will use your personal data to manage your purchase online at Miss Lemonade by processing your orders and returns via our online services and send you notifications of delivery status or in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items. We will use your personal data to manage your payments. We will also use your data in order to handle complaints and warranty matters for products. Your personal data is being used to identify you and to validate your legal age for shopping online and to confirm your address with external partners. We want to offer you different payment alternatives and will carry out analysis in order to find out what payment alternatives are available to you, including your payment history and credit checks.
We will process following categories of personal data:
- contact information such as name, address, e-mail address and telephone number
- payment information and payment history
- order information
If you have a Miss Lemonade account we will also process your personal data submitted in relation to the account such as:
- account ID
- shopping history
4.3 Direct marketing
We will use your personal data to send you marketing offers, information surveys and invitations through e-mails and text messages.
To this end we use the information available, such as confirmations of receipts and reading confirmation of e- mails, information on the terminal device used by you, your connection to the Internet, operating system and platform, date and time of the visit to the home page, or products that you have looked at, as well as information that we have received from you (including automatically transferred or generated information). Apart from this we also make use of your order history.
The utilization of your person-specific data for advertising purposes can be objected to at any time, whether all-in-all or as regards individual measures, without any tariffs. Notification in text form sent by one of the contact options given under point 1 (e.g. e-mail, letter) is sufficient for this purpose.
If you authorize your subscription to the Newsletter, We will provide you with information regarding our goods and services, through different means as, among others, by email, any other equivalent electronic means of communication such as text messages. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out of receiving any marketing communications from us by using the unsubscribe-function at the end of the marketing e-mail or through the My Account section. There is also a cancellation link available with every e-mail.
4.3.2 Product Recommendations by e-mail
If you have made a purchase at Miss Lemonade, we will send you product recommendations from us by mail. These product recommendations are sent to you by us whether or not you have subscribed to a newsletter. In this way we want to inform you about products offered by us that, on the basis of your last purchases, might well interest you. If you decide that you no longer want to receive product recommendations from us, or no advertising news at all, you can object to this at any time. Notification in text form sent by one of the contact options given under point 1 (e.g. e-mail, letter) is sufficient for this purpose. There is also a cancellation link available with every e-mail.
4.3.3. Banner Ads
We also use the data collected during your visit to show you so-called banner ads. These are advertisements which we also use on third sites. It usually involves the use of so-called cookies or pixels. Our aim here is to make the advertising offers more useful and more interesting for you, which is why you will see, in the context of the banner ads, mainly products that you have either already looked at on our site or products that are similar to those already looked at by you (so-called re-targeting).
You can find more information on cookies, pixels and re-targeting under point 5, 6 and point 7 of this policy statement.
A cookie is a small text file that is saved to, and, during subsequent visits, retrieved from your computer or mobile device. Access to the information contained therein is used for statistical purposes, for marketing purposes (remarketing) and to ensure proper operation of the website.
What data is stored in the cookies?
In the cookies used by Miss Lemonade, only pseudonymous data is stored. On activation of the cookie this is allocated an identification number; an allocation of your person-specific data to this identification number is not undertaken. Your name, your IP address and other such data that might allow the cookie to be traced to you directly are not placed in the cookie. On the basis of the cookie technology we receive only pseudonymized information, relating for example to which of our shop pages have been visited, which products were viewed, etc.
How can you refuse approval to install cookies via browser settings?
The User who does not want cookies to be installed in his/her telecommunications terminal equipment may refuse to agree to the installation of cookies in the following way:
- In the Internet Explorer browser: choose Tools/Internet options from the main menu, and later in section Privacy mark Advanced and deactivate cookies.
- In the Mozilla Firefox browser: select Tools from the menu, then choose Options and determine the level of privacy in the Privacy section.
- In the Opera browser: select Tools from the menu, and later from the Preferences position choose Advanced and finally Cookies.
- In the Google Chrome browser: in the menu on the right, select Settings and later Show advanced settings as well as Cookies settings.
The above types of browsers have been indicated as examples. Due to big variety of browsers used by Users, there might be some differences in adjusting their settings so that the installation of cookies is prevented. Usually, the information about cookies may be found in the “Tools” or “Options” menu. More detailed information in this respect may be most frequently found on the webpage of the producer of a given browser.
6. Log Files
With each access to the pages of Miss Lemonade usage data is transmitted by the respective Internet browser and is stored in record files, the so-called server log files. The records stored in this way contain the following data: date and time of the call-up, name of the page called up, IP address, referrer URL (URL of origin, from which you came to the websites), the quantities of data transferred, product information and the version of the browser used.These log file data records are evaluated by us, to help us further improve our offer and the Miss Lemonade shop, as well as to make these more-user-friendly, to detect and correct errors more quickly and to control server capacities.
7. Web Analysis, remarketing
Facebook – http://pl-pl.facebook.com/help/cookies
Twitter – https://twitter.com/privacy
Instagram - https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
Mailchimp – https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
8. Who can the data be transmitted to?
Data may be transferred to entities that process personal data on behalf of Miss Lemonade Karol Samsel, including IT service providers, marketing agencies, research companies, business partners, transport companies - where such entities process data on the basis of a contract with the administrator and only in accordance with the instructions issued.
9. Where we store data?
Zgodnie z RODO, podpisaliśmy nową Umowę Powierzenia i Przetwarzania Danych Osobowych z naszym dostawcą usług hostingowych. Wszystkie dane gromadzone przez nasz sklep przechowuje na serwerach firma Kei.pl Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Krakowie, ul. Zakopiańska 9, 30-418 Kraków, wpisana do Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego przez Sąd Rejonowy Kraków-Śródmieście w Krakowie, Wydział XI Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego pod numerem KRS 0000732079, REGON 35656478700000, NIP 6792736374.